Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    Well, for all you guys, it's called dishcharge. It usually come before, or after your period. If u haven't got your period yet, it usually means that your period will come in six to eighteen months. (I just read that somwhere and I dont know if it's true, but I think it is.) What the discharge is doing is it's cleaning and moisterizing your vagina. It's no harm, but if smells, or has a different color than clear, white, yellow, or cream, or a strong unpleasant smell, you should tell your doctor. Hope this helps!

Unregistered
    omg me to lyke once u get it wen will ur period cum in a week year day month ???:

Unregistered
    ooo yh and how do i tell my mum ???

Unregistered
    welll this is happening to me too! and im scared and stuff it smells and i have no clue what it is.iidk if it has something to do with my period, but its not once in a while its everday that ,that stuff comes out and i need help!i wanted to have sex with my boyfriend but i was so emmbarresed cause of that stuff! iidk wtf it is!

Unregistered

Headphones I was like "Ahhh, what is happening?"

Ya, i was just on the couch watching t.v and like my hairs on my vagina, they were all sticking together, so i went to the bathroom, and then there was this yellowy stuff dried up and clear stuff in the middle that was wet. I was like ahhh what is happening? This helped alot, thanks guys!

Unregistered

dont worry

chill everyone its just vaginal discharge. you usually get it around your period (before or after) or some people get it on a daily basis. its perfectly normal and its just a way of cleaning your vagina. Some people get this from masturbating or having sexual thoughts or orgasms but some just get it.
    It is also normal to get it before your period and if u do its probably a sign your first periods coming soon. If it isnt clear and really white and gooey and smells bad it could be a yeast infection but dont worry if it is you can go to a doctor but if its clear, stretchy, gooey or ya you get it that should be fine and its normal for almost all girls.

MollieMadness

heyaa

i get the clear gooey thing sometimes, but a few times it's got a little bit of white in it, im not scared, i just want to know what it is xx im embarrased to ask my mom about it though. . .

Unregistered

me to.

I get this to. But mine is everyday and everytime i go to the toilet its there. Its not clear its white and gooey. Im to embrassed to tell me mum. I got my periods when i was 14 and iv had this since i was 12 or 13. Im not 14 going on 15 and i am a virgin because im to scared what my boyfriend will think. Please help i really want to get rid of it.

BabiGirl.x
    I Have This To. An Mine Duz Actully Smell.. ! Very Horrible Smell It Noks Me Sick! Haha Every girl gets this !! dont worry. Dont no About It Smelling Like But Mine Duz. I Hate It. Ull Be Ok Babe .. Dont Worry About It Its Perfectly Normal. Im 15 By The Way Iv Been Through It All And I Have Started My Periods And Still Get It. Someone Told Me We Have This 4 The Rest Ov Are Lives? Haha Anyway Bye 4 Nowww x

Unregistered

Star Blue

yup... its happening to me too. except i got my period already. its pretty annoying. btw, how long does it usually last?????

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast