Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    *Klara *

AT&T smartphone with no internet!?

I need a (cingular/AT&T) phone with pda, microsoft compatible (word, excel, powerpoint)...but internet is not necessary.

Can you buy any regular PDA compatible with AT&T and put your SIM card and not have to change your plan, i mean no Data plan.

Thank you

cuse71122
    You can get the phone and then just cancel (or not get to begin with) the data plan. However, I don't believe you'll be able to send or receive the microsoft office documents without a data plan.

I would recommend the Motorola Q or HTC TIlt. Or, a Blackberry with eoffice (word & excel compatibility).

kora_tori
    You can use any PDA as long as it is branded ATT/Cingular or an unlocked GSM phone. You don't have to have any special data plan on it if you are not planning on using the internet. Just be advised that if you do decide to use it then you will definitely want a plan or you will get a very very high bill. Blackberry data plans start at $29.99 a month..but like i said you don't have to have any plan.