What cellphone would you recomend?

A

A-Wall

With internet and stuff, blackberry, blackjack, iphone, etc which is the best?

the verizon voyage. its hot. it looks like an ipod touch, but it has more. a key board.

I think the iphone,because it an all rounder,consider olso the nokia n95

the voyager is good but the internet sux, so i would say the iphone i have one I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're going to be using AT&T (which I assume, judging b y the phone options), I would say the iPhone is best for internet. It's internet browser is really good. After you get into other features such as e-mail, GPS, word processing etc, the Blackberry would be the best. The Curve 8320 has wifi, and the 8310 has GPS. If you're going to be messaging a lot, the iPhone is not a wise choice. Windows Mobile is okay, but it is a bit sluggish. Try multi-tasking on a Blackberry as opposed to a Blackjack and you'll see what I mean.

If fast data speeds are very important to you, I suggest you try a Verizon/Sprint 8830. This is the phone I have- I chose it over the iPhone because it is 3G.

Any of the Vertu phones will do. They are a must have, you will not be disappointed by the service or the phone!

Back