Was John McCain putting "country first" when he picked Sarah Palin or politics first?

roostershine

Jul 1, 2008
Was John McCain putting "country first" when he picked Sarah Palin or politics first?

Is John McCain honest

when he speaks?
Is he honest
by his campaign?

Does it matter?

McCain used to be honest - but on the wrong side of most issues.

He is now just another lap dog for the GOP - Palin was 100% politics.

Yes, he was. He saw a woman who outed her own fellow Republicans for corruption. He saw a one-woman movement to drill for oil and help our country stop funding those who hate us. He saw a woman who sells the jet so the Alaskan tax payers don't have pay thousands a month for storage and maintenance for some ridiculous ol boy network luxury.

John McCain is now under the control of Karl Rove the master mind of tricky politics.

well the way the media is playing this up it almost seems that palin is running for prez and mccain is the VP they have blown things way up on her. could be a coup-de-tat by the republican party mccain is the face but when he gets elected he would stand down and let palin become prez

huge mistake!!!!!

Nope, he was putting his own campaign first.
He was not thinking about the country nor the consequences.

Can't blame him.
He's old and medicated.
But I can certainly blame the voters who are blind to these facts.

Politics first. I think he is trying to grab some votes from people who intended to vote for Hilary Clinton.

Hahaha I hope every REASONABLE McCain supporter watches this interview. Incompetent, hysterical uninformed, trashy. No way to put lipstick on this pig. So now we paint ourselves into a corner? Sets diplomacy back a generation or so.

Come on. A beauty queen potentially running the free world?

You have got to be kidding!

No!

Well, the Wall Street Journal said Democrats are sending an army of lawyers and investigators up to Alaska to look into the background of Sarah Palin. And of course, John McCain is furious. He said, 'Hey, if I didn't look into her background, there's no reason you should be looking into her background

Back