Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to unbrick a psp?

ok i downgraded my psp that was,3.90m33 to 3.80m33,to3.7m33, and try to downgrade it to 1.50, on a slim psp, then i ran the program and i press yes then in big pink letters it says OK, now every time i try to turn on my psp its shuts off automaticly like in 2 sec,i really need helppp

Downloads
    Uploads
    You'll have to run "Pandora's Battery" on a normal PSP console, turning its battery into a "jigkick" on. Keep in mind that you won't be able to use it normally after this, but you can run a program in order to create an image that will help you in the unbricking process.

The image emulates an unbricker memory stick and should be installed on your memory with the aid of a PC. All you have to do afterwards is install the "jigkick" battery and the memory stick on the bricked PSP and it will come back to life, with the 1.50 firmware. See how tough it is to correct a gamer's mistake? That's what you get for modding a console nowadays... Thank God that this unbricking solution is free, as it would have been a pain to start paying for something that's not 100 percent sure to work.