Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    rebel_1260998

How can i set-up a printer without the disk?????

i lost the disk and i need the printer but i dont know how to set it up to my computer????? it connects but it does not print because of the disk.......the printer is HP DESKJET 3910

green1foru
    go online and download the driver for this printer. www.hp.com

CJW
    go to the hp website and try to find the software for the printer

sweetie p
    get online to the hp web site. you can download it from there

heart o' gold
    Go to the HP website, you should be able to download what you need from there. I've had to do this a couple of times and it wasn't that hard...and I am pretty much an idiot when it comes to that kind of stuff...

Josh T
    If your computer is relatively new, then it should support 'Plug & Play'. Just plug the cable in (preferably using a USB port) and switch the printer on. The computer should find it automatically and it'll tell you if you if it's set up correctly.

Failing that, go to the HP website and download the printer drivers from there.

Jason H
    Go to hp.com and go to drivers, select your model, download, and it is down hill from there.

Stuart
    Head over to http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?product=445443&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en &lang=en&cc=us and download the driver software.

Run the installation, and it will set your printer up for you.

allaboutme
    if its plug and play like mine it should go on no bother and it will ask you to install without disk bu some of them you NEED the disk.

if it doesnt work there are a few sites which you can get drivers for different things.