What are some good vampire names boy and girl names?

KatieAe

Sep 11, 2008
I am writing a vampire novel and I am so confused. My brain is dead so to speak and I have some ideas, but they pretty much suck. So please think of something!

I love vampire books!!!! How about Leam forma guy and Clara for a girl?

um..how about Prosper (Prop) for a boy or Dimitri (Dimi), and Raven (Rave) or Lillith (Lilli) for a girl

i love vampire stories im writeing 1 myself and im 14 my frinds think its really good

wat about rosaleen,tegan,bianca,jade,heather,cathline,kristen,or hailey for the girl and how about scott,max,sam,trevor,rick,charles,paul,or matt for the boy

I have also been writing a vampire book called night with the vampires. What about (boys)-Demitri, Kalen, Alston, (girls)-Tessoni, Iredessa, Surini, nixie, Ellette. I hope someof those might help.

Midnight Queen

I like the name Delano (it means night or of the night in French) for the boy and Ever (it means always) for the girl- names I'm using for my own YA Vampire novel called MidNiGHT.

Vamp names~~ my favorite letter is~ i'm a random person:)

I'm writting one to i've used Stephen but for a witch/ wizard (male) Since vampires have lived awhile try using unusual names, two that i'm using are Maeve, which i got of a quiz, and Liana, which in microsoft when i was trying to spell ilana it gave that to me as a spelling correction. The last two are girl names in mine, but i think Maeve can be either.

names

cool, i am writing a novel called Starshine Saga, i am working on book one. How about Misty for a girl and Derek for boy?

What about Damon Salvatore for the boy and Katherine or Katherina for the girl?

how bout Quinn(boy) and Jezebel(girl)!!!Hope this helps you!!!:D

im just startin a book about a vampire

the name of the girl is Eve Morgenstern
but i need a boy name but i has to be a name that is not used alot

:hammer punch::stop glass::all mighty::more crackers::be polite::crazy eyes::itching::unbelieveble:

Back