Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Matthew S

FOR THE LADIES AGAIN///Marines\\///Navy\\///ARMY\\///Air-Force?

My last question was: Do women like men in uniforms? 13 of them said yes 1 said no and three told me to take it off 0_0.
    Now that 13 out of 14 women said yes to men in uniforms. What uniform is best? I'm in ARMY 11 bravo. And I'm betting most of you are going to say Marines...
    Marines
    ARMY

Navy
    Air Force

Michelle N
    I do not like men in uniform, not that it dosnt look great, simply because it is not appealing to me as i see it so often. Best would be the dress suit for USMC just because they have the best uniform. and when they wear it pride practically seaps from their pores. It really depends on the man though.
    Second would be the AF or Army flight suits, even though it always rides up peoples ass's it looks great in front

mustangsally76
    I love an Air Force man in uniform...that's why I married one. I love the new ABU's too. Damn Sexy!!