I was in a car accident 4 years ago with a combined impact power of about 85MPH in a head on collision.

My immediate pain was my left knee because it was smashed IN TO the dashboard. Anyway, that was resolved with time and care, but recently I've been suffering from what seem to be random ailments.

It's been narrowed down to Anterior Lower Cervical Syndrom. So I start questioning how the F*&% I get this rare trouble with no trauma. I finally started manipulating my left shoulder, because the ALCS had been causing nerve irritation and left shoulder/arm trouble. I suddenly get a pinching underneath my left collarbone. I never realized where the pain was coming from in the past, because it seemed to be in my shoulder. Alas, it's definitely beneath my left collarbone and it's either the scalene or another muscle I'm unfamiliar with.

So I continue probing and did a little bit a closed reduction by shoving my fingers in underneath my clavicle and manipulating my left arm to make it pop. Further research leads me to believe my sternoclavicular joint was separated or otherwise damaged in that car accident.

The problem, and question, does anyone know what can be done about this because it's been so long? I got fired from my job at ATT and lost all my benefits because of the symptoms and side effects this issue caused.

I'll be seeing my providers soon, but I have a feeling I'm going to get a lot of "oh if you damaged it then, you'd have known...and the usual, your body isn't symmetrical, it's normal for one side to feel different than the other".

Thanks

S