Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do females agree attractive male celebrities often aren't in great physical shape?

I guess it depends on how you think of it.

Justin Timberlake, Kevin Federline, George Clooney...to name a few.

They look aggressive, they have the confidence and jawlines...but, far as muscle tone, stamina, teeth, or even health in general...I don't get it. I wonder why girls think they are so sexy...not just "talented", but sexy.
    Surely most women, say, would date Justin Timberlake before Michael Phelps... :-D
    >>>
    I am not trying to get people to agree with me...just wondering what the allure is and looking for someone to say why they believe it happens intelligently. :-) <<<

Because, every time I look at a woman in terms of pure physical attractiveness, one of the first things that comes up in my mind is "how do they treat their bodies, what are they capable of physically...is it on par or better than what I can do".
    Perhaps I am just weird that way. :-D
    BTW, to clarify, I said "often aren't in great physical shape" >not< "always aren't"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Kevin Federline is NOT cute. And there are some who are in shape like Matthew and 50 cent and there are those who aren't like the people you named

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know what pictures of Justin you have been looking at but he's pretty fit and he's also, from what I have seen in interviews a really nice guy so that's what I think makes him attractive to me and as for Kevin Federline.....ew I don't find him attractive in the least and have not yet met any woman who does find him attractive becaue he is simply a wanna be poser. George Clooney is a ladies man because he is known for being amazingly charming and for a middle aged man he looks really good!

I also happen to think that Michael Phelps is attractive as well because at the end of the day he is a good guy and that goes way beyond the fact that he's incredibly fit.