So...Who here in the dog section has a stalker?

Apparently i do. I know a few of my contacts do. I asked a perfectly legit question a few days ago...then chose a BA.
Then magically today I'm told it was a "violation".

Hmmm...i think not. Of course i appealed by i doubt Y!A gives a rats posterior.

Now..If this question were to be deleted i would understand. But my last question was basically asking this:
When asking a question in the dog section why do some askers become defensive about certain GOOD advice? Is it because they are not having their own "theories" validated? Or what could it be? When given good advice about their pets why do these askers become to belittling to others do you think?

NONE of the answers were rude, neither was my question, yet SOMEONE got their knickers in a twist and had my question deleted after it was resolved.

LOL i have to say...that is insanely crazy! There MUST be loose cannon in the dog section! Watch out everyone..The THOUGHT police might get you!

So I'm here basically to ask, my deleted question AGAIN! Because it's a valid question.
And TWO- to say...this will be my last question here. Oh sure ill answer questions, star interesting ones etc, but i am SICK of the BS so no more asking. i have 2 suspects (due to some horrific love letters I've gotten, but I've blocked them. They must be account collectors and have no life, sitting on here all day doing this childish garbage. How sad!)