Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    i luv christmas!

Omg the second time!?

my bf came over a few minutes ago and said if we could talk privately. i said sure but i doubted that cause our little brothers are there(he said he had to bring his little brother to keep an eye on him to keep him from selling pics of him naked lol) so we went to the kitchen since the boys were in the family room watching tv. He said he needed to get something from his car and went outside. while he was gone i decided to check on our brothers and discovered his bro was gone i was like OMG not again! so i went to several rooms in my house and my bf came back and helped me look for his bro we found him in my room looking in my dresser taking out my bras I WAS SO EMBARASSED and so i said you both have to go NOW! and so he took his brother i showed him to the door his brother ran to the car and then my bf tried to kissme. i was like dont even try! he left and i slammed the door was i too harsh?

Conover W
    well i guess he was using u then before but if u broke his nose then i guess u were harsh i mean really HARSH

Jason
    no not really u need to ditch him and find a better bf. preferably a good looking guy like me

John P
    like oh my gosh, what are you 11?

the boys were setting you up, most likely for a dare, the boyfriend lured you out to the car and the brother was supposed to steal either a bra or panties.

Stay away from boys!

Hellow
    Thats so rude! First of all how old is his younger brother? if your boyfriend's brother is past 13 what you did was okay. But if he is not then you should have been mad at the kid not your boyfriend

Maria
    a little, but it was in the moment. And don't be embarrassed, all girls wear bras. (At least you don't have my guy friends who look through my purse...)

hawty
    VERY

omg, it was just a bra...
    like a bathing suite top
    that was very harsh

The Big Cheese
    yes, you were too harsh. it's not your boyfriend's fault what his brother did.

stogietwelve
    Girls are so stupid. You don't deserve him

Jenna I
    okay well thats kind of odd.
    i think you may have been to harsh on your boyfriend.
    he can't control how his brother acts or what he does.
    in some ways it depends on how old his brother is.
    but i think you should call and apologize and just say that you were embarrassed and that maybe he shouldn't bring his brother anymore.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast