Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member KENTAtTheChampisHeret's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does anyone else feel themselves becoming more and more unreasonable in Y!A Politics?

When I first started answering questions in this section, I tried to be fair, but as I saw more and more stupid questions, I've become quicker to attack the other candidate, than to support my own.

I know this isn't representative of real political conversation, but does anyone else feel like being in this section makes you dislike a party more than before you came on here?

Downloads
    Uploads
    no. i'm fairly reasonable but i find myself more and more disgusted with certain nutjobs like the anti-obama types. so i don't participate much anymore. in fact today is the first time i've even been here in over a month.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Y/A lost credibility a long time ago... now I come here to see the off the wall Moveon.org posts..... and now since Palin the deragment has gone off the deep end...makes you wonder are there any adults left?

Downloads
    Uploads
    The trolls are what is really killing me, I'll probably get reported for this answer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just try to ignore most of the stupid questions anymore but sometimes I have to give a smart @$$ answer.

Though I often wish the section had more substance and less why does {insert party name here} hate America.