Although at moments I'm more proud of my country then ever finally a black man is running (although half white which is never mentioned) and then a woman as a VP. Who would have thought here is the problem people are talking to much about it. It's more about women are going to vote for Mccain now cause he has a woman running with him. And black people are going to vote for Obama simply because he is black. That might be the reality of things but it does make me sad that in a country that I joined the military to fight for (although haven't fought for it yet since I only went to iraq lol) the ignorance we have about the actual policies. A person who doesn't make an educated choice on what's important to them is just stupidity. I'm not saying either side is the best we can do but if your only reasoning is because of race and gender isn't that doing exactly what we've been fighting against woman's and equal rights. Pick the right person for you not based on sight but on policies that are important to you. So what can we do to make people see this is what they are doing? Isn't important we do our homework on them not just what the media tells us is important?

Do we a favor when answering this question talk less about what side your on and more about the actual issue which is instead of pointing fingers what we can do about this.