Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member HollisterSurfBabe's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

does a sprint lg rumor have a option where you block calls from people not in

contacts? well i have a call thats gettin annoying & i dont want to change the number but is there a way on a lg rumor to block calls from calls that are NOT in your contacts?? or restrict a call?

Unregistered
    settings> more> restrict & lock> (last 4 digits of ur phone#) > limit calls> incoming calls> contacts only

Unregistered
    I have the rumor but once i get to restrict and lock i dont see limit calls, i only see restrict voice, lock data, lock pictures, and lock my phone...?

Unregistered
    i wanna block my ex girlfriend from texting me and calling me. how do i do that?

Unregistered

Star Blue

restrict voice, in your case, data too to contacts. basically, thats what it does.

have to turn it off to add someone, though, and these MAY still go through to VM.

Unregistered

Band Aid Rumor lg

Is there any other way to block a person that is not ur contact when they text