Will the Samsung U900 work with Cingular?

Amy

May 14, 2008
So I want to buy the Samsung U900 off of ebay to replace my nasty Blackjack 2, and I wanted to know if anyone knew if it would work with Cingular/AT&T in the San Antonio, Texas area. I've bought a phone off ebay before (Samsung D900), loved it, but the service was real bad and internet didn't work, so I wanted to make sure this one would. Thanks for your help!

So I want to buy the Samsung U900 off of ebay to replace my nasty Blackjack 2, and I wanted to know if anyone knew if it would work with Cingular/AT&T in the San Antonio, Texas area. I've bought a phone off ebay before (Samsung D900), loved it, but the service was real bad and internet didn't work, so I wanted to make sure this one would. Thanks for your help!

YA sure the samsung u900 mobile will work with cingular sim only if the phone is unlocked one else if the phone is locked to some other network provider the it wont accept any other GSM sim until you unlock it .You can easily unlock your phone using sites like Mobile-Unlocker.com here they are rendering network unlock code for all mobile models at reliable cost .After unlocking your phone you can freely use it with any GSM sim ...

Back