My ipod isnt showing my music! Help!?

roxikins

Sep 7, 2008
I added a few new songs to my ipod, and well, the new ones show up, but the ones that were on before don't. I can browse thru my ipod, via the explorer (not windows, I'm running linux), open some folders with weird names, and play certain files, and its my old music. so It's all still there, just not showing up? The music isn't showing up on my Banshee (its like itunes) either. Anyone have any idea's on how to fix this? I really don't want to rip and download all my music...again. Thanks!

if there are no other anwsers i am gonna refer u to this guy (linux ubuntu geek) who knows heck lot about linux and he might know : http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=AtumKdM.C46Zo0eFzbkwRPHsy6IX;_ylv=3?show=OcovssgKaa

I think that when you sync from a different computer, it erases all your music. You do not put music on the iPod from Windows Explorer or Linux Explorer. You need to put it on using iTunes. Also, iTunes is unavailable on Linux.

Also to solve your problem I think the only solution is to sync all the music again. Only from a Mac or Windows.

Back