Which bands out there use Inhale screaming instead of Exhale screaming?

kinger

Jun 27, 2008
I would just like to know which bands scream inhale, instead of exhale. I can't do exhale for crap, only inhale so I'm just curious.

some inhale bands

job for a cowboy mix inhale and exhale .the high is exhale and the low is inhail.
errrm silverstein inhale scream. a day to remember use inhale also. personaly i prefer exhale. (i can inhale well and ive almost got exhale sorted.) if you like heavy stuff you might like a band called carnifex. there best album is the diseased and the poisoned.
anouther good exhale band is the devil wers prada there awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! ( but these are exhale) to be honest learn to exhale scream you will get further. or do what job for a cowboy do mix it up. when you start to learn exhale it will sound shit you need to start slow and build on it. i cant give you the best advise coz im not fully "expert" yet lol. look for someone who can lead you in the right direction.

inhale bands

annotations of an autopsy
trivium
postmortem promises
atreyu (i think)
suicide silence (lows inhaled)
lamb of god (mostly exhales, but some inhales)
enter shikari

Inhale Bands

lol! atreyu? not at all..rofl and if you want some super brutal...look up these bands and deffinently the song i put next to them :) but i suggest learning exhale and listening to it cause its better
the band name is first and the song is second

Waking the Cadaver-Bloodsplattered Satisfaction
Chelsea Grin-Lifeless
Annotations of an Autopsy-Welcome to Sludge City
Devourment-Anal Electrocution
Dying Fetus-Homocidal Retribution

and btw if you listen to inhale most of them are gonna be disgusting and about necrophelia and rape and suicide and all that crap...i suggest listening to like...

The Red Shore
A Hero A Fake
I Killed The Prom Queen
Parkway Drive
Texas In July

well thats what you asked for and more i hope :)

this is BS

lol! atreyu? not at all..rofl and if you want some super brutal...look up these bands and deffinently the song i put next to them :) but i suggest learning exhale and listening to it cause its better

Chelsea Grin-Lifeless

and btw if you listen to inhale most of them are gonna be disgusting and about necrophelia and rape and suicide and all that crap...i suggest listening to like...

The Red Shore
A Hero A Fake
I Killed The Prom Queen
Parkway Drive
Texas In July

i think you got this the wrong way round...
becuase the bands you said exhale are the ones that inhale and sing about rape.. (AOAA - like in every song)

and the bands you say inhale, dont.
texas in july are a metalcore christian band and im guessing rape isnt one of those subjects... and their all exhale, fukin sik band

annotations of an autopsy
trivium
postmortem promises
atreyu (i think)
suicide silence (lows inhaled)
lamb of god (mostly exhales, but some inhales)
enter shikari

suicide silence doesnt inhale you idiot

OMFG!!!! dude, Atreyu, no they exhale, lamb of god is all exhale as is trivium and annotations of an autopsy, mate get you stuff right.

Chelsea Grin-Lifeless

The Red Shore
A Hero A Fake
I Killed The Prom Queen
Parkway Drive
Texas In July

Are you some kind of Sped?!?!?! Parkway Drive do NOT inhale, they are all exhale, you really need to learn to tell the difference...

1 band that definitely do inhales is I declare War, can't help you much more than that.

Winds of Plague inhales and occasionaly exhales.
Waking The Cadaver does both but more inhales.
Suicide Silence actually inhales a lil bit.
Annotations of an Autopsy is deff all inhales.
Asking Alexandria? Exhale

Yooo
I know Whitechapel use some inhale, mixing it up like Job For A Cowboy although most of this is off their first album, although they have some inhales in the other two albums.

An Australian band called Resist the Thought sound like they use inhale but they fucking pull it off...

If you really want I can try and upload a DECENT tutorial for Youtube on exhale and inhale, since 99% of the tutorials on there suck balls.

well umm waking the cadaver do and idk but someone said cradle of filth did most bands that ive heard that inahel are antichrist dumbasses but i cant ihnahle at all

I think you guys were the ones who misunderstood, he labelled the inhale bands, said they sing about gore, rape etc, then suggested exhale alternatives. Probably coulda worded it better though

The fact that you said "adkins alexandria" is unnerving,
learn how to spell? yeah.
They suck so bad,

TOPIC:Inhale&Exhale Scream

Honestly i prefer inhale scream because it a lot easer on your vocals then exhale screams

and for suicide silence look up the song (wake up) thats there only song with inhale screams

AND YES I AM A
PRO SCREAMER =) FOR INHALE & EXHALES

yalll r all fucking idiots. annotations of an autopsy is INHALE!!! SO ALL YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS NEED TO GET YOUR SHIT RIGHT!!!! - SYKES

Back