Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: about torrent?

jen

about torrent?

once you get the songs/ video file on to torrent , how do you download it? then when you do that what do you do to make it an amv?

Bob S
    don't do it man, my friend got sued for like 1.3 million dollars for ripping music.
    it's not worth it

punky89
    you have to have a program called azarus
    some of them work on the newest limewire
    to get it to amv you have to have a converter

NekoMimi
    OK, you seem to have your terms mixed up... But before I try to decifer it I will give you the 2 links you need:

http://www.videohelp.com
    http://www.afterdawn.com

Between the two you will have pro's and all sorts of FAQ and guides to help you do whatever it is you want to do!

Alex
    Open up the .torrent file with uTorrent
    http://www.utorrent.com/download.php

Search Video Convertor at
    http://www.download.com

BUT ONLY DO THIS FOR LEGAL STUFF

Worst Nightmare
    when you get the torrent file from a website it's supposed to go to a torrent program like utorrent or azureus (i prefer utorrent it's very simple) then it will download and tell you when it's done. then afterwards to make it into an amv either use a basic program like windows media player to rip up the parts you want and put it back together with music (mac's also include a program like that but i forget what it's called)

sohini
    I have changed the way the subs look. The subs now all appear the same way regardless of character. EXCEPTIONS: Spells use individualized colors and a special font. The devices are subbed using a special font (except when they recite a spell, in which case the spell rule applies).
    I am releasing Second Versions of 1-5 which these new subs. Also, there will be a clean op/ed and full version for eps 1-3. Furthermore, romanji has been added to the music. Minor timing and wording "tweaks" will also be applied. For those who want them but don't want to download the whole vids, the .ASS files are available on the website on the Season Three page.
    The re-releases are also being re-encoded as needed to reduce their size -- Episode 1 especially. They are also being remuxed with OGG audio.

sohini
    I have changed the way the subs look. The subs now all appear the same way regardless of character. EXCEPTIONS: Spells use individualized colors and a special font. The devices are subbed using a special font (except when they recite a spell, in which case the spell rule applies).
    I am releasing Second Versions of 1-5 which these new subs. Also, there will be a clean op/ed and full version for eps 1-3. Furthermore, romanji has been added to the music. Minor timing and wording "tweaks" will also be applied. For those who want them but don't want to download the whole vids, the .ASS files are available on the website on the Season Three page.
    The re-releases are also being re-encoded as needed to reduce their size -- Episode 1 especially. They are also being remuxed with OGG audio.