Don't you hate it when people rant about "Jonas Brother Haters"? "Don't hate

mmmmlmmm

Aug 11, 2008
Don't you hate it when people rant about "Jonas Brother Haters"? "Don't hate

them! Nick has diabetes!" etc...? I Looooooooove them, don't get me wrong... but it kinda gets annoying when they stick UP for them or something. I've seen alotta those lately. Buuuuut, i still love the JoBros... haha.

OMG yes! I hate it when people talk bad about them! One night I was watching Craig Ferguson, and he was making fun of their eyebrows. I locked myself in my room and shot blowdarts into my upper thigh for hours, I was so upset! Then I crapped in a box and sent it to Mr. Ferguson for saying such awful things about my future ex-husbands.

JoBros 4 life!
<3 <3 <3

You make a compelling argument. I, for one, definitely agree. It's one of my largest pet peeves. I'm considering writing an essay on the subject for my lit class, actually.

yeah. and then some of them are like "I TOTALLY SUPPORT PPLZ WIF DIABETEZ." and then im like "wow. no you dont xD you only support nick jonas." and then they send me hatemail. which proves my point, because if they really DID care about everyone with type one, they wouldnt be sending me hatemail. they would be agreeing.

You can't hate someone you don't know personally and who has done nothing against you. You can hate their music maybe, but not them personally.

Back