Iphone Problem, "touch to return to call" stuck on screen, time won't change"?

JakeA

Apr 21, 2008
Iphone Problem, "touch to return to call" stuck on screen, time won't change"?

I just purchased an iPhone 3g today, and while having a call I was surfing the web in landscape mode and I have a bar saying "touch to return to call" well after I ended the call, I can't get it to go away, any ideas?

"Touch to return to call"

I have the same freakin problem. This Iphone can be very annoying sometimes! If the person hangs up first the "touch to return to call" won't go away! So stupid!

Me too, same problem. Have to reboot to get rid of 'touch to return to call' message

press and hold the lock key and shut down. then press and hold again to turn on. and mine went away. good luck. stinkin' technology anyways.

It worked!

Had the same problem and your easy squeezy solution worked! Thank you! Thank you!! :)

I'm having the same problem, but it seems to be preventing me from turning the phone off as well???

Iphone problem touch to retruncall

press and hold the lock key both swiths at the same time, then it gana show
slide to trun off, slide to trun it off. if you trun it on again you will see nothing just an the apple. so you must take slim card it out about 5 sec. and put it back then trun it on
so "touch to return to call" gona disappear

touch to return call wont go away

easy fix to a very annoying problem,worked like a charm,thx so much.

Even though its an easy solution, it shouldn't have this problem in the first place! Apple need to fix the iphone bugs. There are so many! as much as I love iphone, it puts me off the new ones.

Ok I am having that same problem too but my button does not work to turn off the phone. I push it and hold it down and nothing. What can I do to fix it. Now I cant make phone calls.

Back