marriage(christains answer please) ? okay now please no bad comments but like I'm a christian and like ill still be friends with someone whose gay or whatever and ill be nice to them but like i just dont like think people who are gay should be married like i know well what the "world" says is that "Love is love" or whatever but blah anyway my boyfriend has alot of people in his family who are gay and like just right now he told me he was going to join this club that supports gay marriage and i was just like okay whatever and hes like would u join if i asked u too and i was like no and know hes seems kinda mad but he knows how i feel about gay marriage but blah like Ramon (boyfriend) is the greatest thing ever and im so madly in love with him i mean i want him to be my soul mate but then again i wanna marry a christian man but idk i dont know what do and blah =[

please help me and please dont judge me for what i believe in because i wont judge u for what u believe in i just need help thats all =/