Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Unregistered

Gun Internet on the Samsung Instinct

Lte the Flash for Metro because, when they do it, they register the esn/imei so can work with them, cost $47

Step 1.

Remove your MicroSD card and plug the phone into your PC via USB cable then open QPST (QPST Configuration,
    then go to Start Clients and select Service Programming) and then read the phone.

Once you read the phone, go to the m.ip tab and change from mobile ip to simple ip. Then look at the first
    2 user profiles under m.ip open each one up and change the Nai to [email protected], for both
    standard and tethered...
    remove any ip address that you find in these 2 profiles. and remove any other profiles except the first 2.
    also make sure both of them say enabled.

Now go to ppp config tab...
    look at the tabs that say um and an... under these 2 tabs,, the user id should be
    [email protected] tethered id should be the same,, password is metropcs in
    lowercase on both tabs, remove any dns ip address you find in either tab also. just make
    sure all ip address are blank.

once you are completed with this make sure you write to the phone and move on to the next step..

Step 2.

click on phone icon (on the phone)
    click on the dialer..
    enter ##3282#
    click user name
    click edit
    enter your spc which should already be 000000 by now

Here are the settings:
    User Name "[email protected]"
    SPI MN-HA "1234"
    SPI MN-AAA "1234"
    M Home Address "000.000.000.000"
    Prim Ha Ip "255.255.255.255"
    Sec Ha Ip "255.255.255.255"
    Rev Tunneling "Off"
    AAA Password "metropcs"
    HA Password "metropcs"

click done and allow the phone to reboot...

Step 3.

Step 3.

Now do ##3282# again.. this time go to browser
    click edit
    enter spc
    youll see gateway1 and gateway2, under both of these
    you will see primary and secondary,,, set primary and secondary ip`s for both gateways to 010.223.002.004,,
    they will all be the same ip address,, and set the Port 3128 and secure Port 443 for all gatways to ,, hit done and reboot.

When you chose to open de browser comes a error, to fix that in Favorites open cnn o yahoo, y Listo.

Unregistered

Confuze

I am triying to flash my instinct i thought i did everiyhing right but when i dile *228 it doesnt do anything. Got any cluessss????????

Unregistered

stuck

hey idid everything just got stuck on step 1 cant find m ip tab? help plzz....

Once you read the phone, go to the m.ip tab and change from mobile ip to simple ip. Then look at the first
    2 user profiles under m.ip open each one up and change the Nai to [email protected], for both
    standard and tethered...
    remove any ip address that you find in these 2 profiles. and remove any other profiles except the first 2.
    also make sure both of them say enabled.

this part i cant get.. plz help..

Unregistered
    Thanks i got it Working
    to find M.IP you have to move tab to the right.

For those that don't know (yourphonenumberhere)@mymetropcs.com instead of ([email protected])

Unregistered
    how come every time i go to the metro ps store to connect m samsung instinct the merto pcs people tel me the flashing cmputer doesnt work

Unregistered

Gun i got the same phone

i do the flashing thing just like everyone says to do it, and i dial *228 or 611 or *2 and i get metro operators but they all say my phone is not registered to their network even tho i flashed it myself.....any opinions on why???? please and thank you, if you could email me with an answer i'd really appreciate it [email protected]!!!thank you!!

Unregistered

how to program a samsung instinct when its flashed??

how to program a samsung instinct when its flashed??

Unregistered
    can anyone please help me with setting up web for flashed instinct PLEASE???

I've tried 2 different ways, different 255.255 ect.... another one 010.. does anyone have the current data configurations - anyone has an flashed instinct with working web?

Unregistered

metro pcs web

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In Michigan, there are guys who can flash the instinct for the web. I have had my instinct flashed and it works great for web! it has a full browser so full color pages that loads quick. I am not sure where you are but if you're in michigan........
    hi i live in michigan where is this place at? coz my phone was flashed but no internet can u please help and i really appreciate it..

Unregistered
    you'll have to call your carrier and they can give you the # to put in. it'll be another phone #. i had to call metro and ask for mine

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123