i give these books a 5/5.
i hope you like my review.

I love this book series. It's highly addicting and I could seriously read two books a day. Yes, some of the content should only be read by high school kids but it also informs us how to act and how not to act. When it comes to language, I mean really we're gonna hear it all eventually anyway. We know the effects of drugs and driking and also the consequences that come with doing them (Nate does pot and gets arrested and has to go to rehab where he meets a girl that pops pills and almost DIES) this alone makes me not want to do drugs. In these books characters have sex, and they get their hearts broken. Also, it's exciting to read about these rich teens who go on these weekend get aways to St. Barts(which by the way is an excellent place to vacation). And also when it's talking about designers like Ralph Lauren, DKNY, Chanel, or Marc Jacobs it's only informing teens of fashion, 17 magazine does the exact same thing, i promise. So in conclusion these books rock, and I hope von Ziegesar keeps em coming!