Well after a while I'm thinking of buying one. I have a Wii too that I enjoy but the lack of decent games recently hasn't made me want to play. I heard there was going to be a price cut and Jasper chip that is supposed to make them work better coming soon. I love shooters and fighting games and it has alot of them,and some more quality games then some other systems. My friend says theres only about 1 majorly good game a year like on the Wii but I dont think so I've played alot on the PS3 and I really don't like it, it just doesn't feel fun. Also which kind should I get if I should get one? I would just play games and go on XBL mostly, I would like a Hard Drive so I could keep the data. My Wii's still got alot of memory after the games I've played and It only has about 512MB internally. I dont plan on downloading to much stuff If Id get it, maybe some Map Packs for Halo or something like that. Also my PC is loaded with my brothers junk so I can hardly play any games on it without it kicking me off.