Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

View Poll Results: 6CXlAZ

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • tMYYLDrJKiKyros

1 100.00%
  • nQvMhdps

0 0%
Page 52 of 158 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    I missed out one important point in my above post (#510).

"If you'll kill a dog, I suppose you'd kill a child, wouldn't you?" I'm sure that saying this makes the dog-lovers feel very pleased with themselves, thinking that they've won the argument hands down. But...no they haven’t. The answer to that question is quite simply:

NO.

A child is a human being. Killing a child is murder. No matter how much of a nuisance the child is making of itself, any person who thinks of killing a child needs psychiatric help yesterday.

A dog is an animal. Many dogs are very nice and good companions to their owners. A constantly barking dog, on the other hand, is a source of noise pollution. It would be wonderful if every country had laws which dealt effectively with barking dogs, but as I stated above, most do not. Therefore it is a simple choice between the dog's needs and the human's. No contest.

Anyone who asks this stupid question is basically suggesting that a dog's life is as important as a child's, and beneath contempt.

Unregistered

Heart New

*sigh*
    This one guy above me is right on the money. It's noise pollution. I can tell you it is not very enjoyable to live in an apartement which is constantly polluted with dog noise. Every day the same terror.
    Talking to the owner made it a little better but sometimes i have a feeling they let the dog bark for their entertainment just to make me suffer more.
    The best argument was: "Its just a dog, it makes noise, deal with it". They just dont give a shit. The property management doesn't give a shit either. They just don't care.
    So you are swallowing your anger every day, and you feel helpless because you cannot do shit. Going to court is very expensive and i don't want to waste one single cent on these people.
    This permanent pollution makes you totally insane, angry, and you cannot enjoy your appartement for which you pay good money. Or do you think sleeping with slilicone earplugs and putting on music the whole to day is a pleasure?
    To be honest i thought about killing the dog but its not worth it because it will backfire. Because they know i don't like the dog so i have a strong motive.
    The only solution is to move away and pray that the noise stops.
    I hope to get enough money to move until next summer, because in summer the balcony doors are open and the noise is even louder. I feel raped and abused, and i don't know what to do. May god have mercy with their poor souls, i don't understand how reckless some people are. If i had a dog i would do anything to keep it quiet. Because i don't want to disturb any neighbour at all. This lack of empathy makes me sick.
    ;(

Unregistered
    i know this is an old post...but dogs in a pack that attack animals will end up hurting a child if given the chance. i know from experience.. good dogs live, bad agrressive dogs should be killed!

Unregistered
    Ive heard potassium cyanide is the thing to use. Its takes little and will kill em forsure. Get the stuff from a jeweler to "restore a gold ring"

I hate dogs too its ok- Id poison them too if they killed my beloved kitty

I hope the dogs next door die and you dont get in trouble. Best of luck

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    you sick sick fuck! how dare you think of poisoning those poor dogs, you bloody filthy disgrace. try to deal with them in a humane way like talking to the neighbor. and you are only concerned abt ur own mom huh, asshole? what abt your neighbor? gosh ppl like you should be sent to hell just for living and sullying the name of humans. go take a hike yu stupid fuck and hope you drown in a lake
    i have the feeling that THAT neighbour is exatclty 'humane'' like yourself...drown in a lake?and you are humane?you hate human you love dogs i say. maybe you make sex with them too...
    i think that you are a pervert or sick not the other guy..

Unregistered
    *sigh*
    This one guy above me is right on the money. It's noise pollution. I can tell you it is not very enjoyable to live in an apartement which is constantly polluted with dog noise. Every day the same terror.
    Talking to the owner made it a little better but sometimes i have a feeling they let the dog bark for their entertainment just to make me suffer more.
    The best argument was: "Its just a dog, it makes noise, deal with it". They just dont give a shit. The property management doesn't give a shit either. They just don't care.
    So you are swallowing your anger every day, and you feel helpless because you cannot do shit. Going to court is very expensive and i don't want to waste one single cent on these people.
    This permanent pollution makes you totally insane, angry, and you cannot enjoy your appartement for which you pay good money. Or do you think sleeping with slilicone earplugs and putting on music the whole to day is a pleasure?
    To be honest i thought about killing the dog but its not worth it because it will backfire. Because they know i don't like the dog so i have a strong motive.
    I hope to get enough money to move until next summer, because in summer the balcony doors are open and the noise is even louder. I feel raped and abused, and i don't know what to do. May god have mercy with their poor souls, i don't understand how reckless some people are. If i had a dog i would do anything to keep it quiet. Because i don't want to disturb any neighbour at all. This lack of empathy makes me sick.
    ;(
    im in a worst psyhological condition. i want to shoot the neighbours not the dogs anymore....kill them, they made me a killer. my advice get out of there go somewhwre else with no disturbing creatures...

Unregistered
    *sigh*
    ;(
    Thanks for your support for my comments (#510, #511) and you have my every sympathy for the ordeal you are going through. I wish you the best of luck finding a new, QUIET place next summer. Perhaps fortune will favour you before then and the dog will snuff it of its own accord. In your situation you did exactly the right thing not killing the dog as you would indeed have been the prime suspect and could well have ended up in an even worse situation. I am glad you didn't.

I stand by my assertion that killing a nuisance dog is often regrettably the only practical course of action available to a victim of canine noise pollution, but even this desperate measure can be no-go. Most people do what seems like the decent thing and try to reach an amicable agreement with the neighbour; once they've done so and failed (as they almost always will) killing the dog is not a sensible option. It's an even less sensible option if the complaint has been made official. Basically, you can't do it if you've reacted in any way to the noise that's intruding into your home.

There's an old Stephen King short story about a guy who is given a word processor (these were the days before Microsoft gained dominion!) which has magical properties. By typing a few words, the hero is able to make things appear and disappear. I bet most victims of barking would pay top dollar for one of those! Or wouldn't it be nice if it were possible to make a device that emitted invisible rays which made the dog unable to bark for one reason or another?

But back in the real world, the problem of canine noise pollution still exists and won't go away until laws are changed (fat chance) which means that where circumstances allow, victims will have to commit an unpleasant and illegal, but understandable, act simply to get back a quality of life which is rightfully theirs.

(And in case anyone's interested, no, I haven't killed any dogs myself. I made a rather half-hearted attempt using chocolate and raisins to deal with a neighbour's serial yapper but with no success, and the problem resolved itself as the neighbour appears to have got rid of the dog himself. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones).

Unregistered
    I have new idea. I would try to kill them by pills of caffeine. Pure caffeine is deadly toxic about 10 - 15, max. 20 grams. Mix it with meat and............ .

Unregistered
    fuck off you wankers

Unregistered
    Any dog, animal or person that causes annoyance should be terminated without hesitation, by whatever means required.

Page 52 of 158 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast