Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

View Poll Results: 6CXlAZ

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • tMYYLDrJKiKyros

1 100.00%
  • nQvMhdps

0 0%
Page 2 of 158 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

Gun

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sweet jane View Post
    Don't let your cats wander around then.....build a back screened in porch; use a extra large carrier. Don't be a sicko.....I think they have a special place for people who needlessly kill animals.....It is called jail...you and Michael Vick can be roomies!!

Yes, because if someone wrongs you, YOU should be the one that has to pay out money to protect yourself.

FUCK YOU SWEET SWEET JANE, I hope a dog viciously attacks you, then YOU have to pay the medical bills and YOU have to build a fence, and YOU have to stay inside and YOU have to pay for all of it.

You're such a stupid fucking cunt.

Unregistered
    You need to take a sponge and use rubber bands to compress it into a small ball. Mix it in food or soak in blood with food. Once the dog eats the food and that compressed sponge the rubber bands will break and the sponge will expand. The dog will not die right away, but it will give it time to die at your neighbors house and not yours. Nobody will know how it died. Dogs are a nuisence and if they run and bother people they should die. To all the tree hugging PETA S--T head kiss my butt I have killed many this way. You leave me a bad coment on this and I will kill 10 more just because you pissed me off.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You need to take a sponge and use rubber bands to compress it into a small ball. Mix it in food or soak in blood with food. Once the dog eats the food and that compressed sponge the rubber bands will break and the sponge will expand. The dog will not die right away, but it will give it time to die at your neighbors house and not yours. Nobody will know how it died. Dogs are a nuisence and if they run and bother people they should die. To all the tree hugging PETA S--T head kiss my butt I have killed many this way. You leave me a bad coment on this and I will kill 10 more just because you pissed me off.
    Yay. Im glad to see that not everyone on the net is such treehuggers. Im with you dude. Dogs that irritate people should be disposed of. Consider this a bad comment and go kill some dogs for my part.
    My problem is, is that I live in a third world country and the police here doesn't bother with nuisance dogs. I live in a area near a squatter camp and there is masses of stray dogs in there. A couple of months ago a pack of these dogs attacked one of my sheep and ripped it in pieces. I then decided to retaliate with poison. I laced some cow inards with Strignien and dumped heaps of it everywhere in the squatter camp. The following week the municipality had to burn 2 truck loads of dead streetdogs. I haven't had any dog problems since.

LADYKATE

Posion

first off Dick, may I call you by your first name Dick? Take your anger out on the owners not the animals. I have found the best and yummiest resolution to be legal. Call the codes department. Document all infractions from the uncleaned poop in the yard to the noise and call and call and call. Where I live fines can be up to 1000.00 for not cleaning up your own yard. And don't think poison is painless do your research. Oh and one last thing do not think if you kill these animals weather on your property or not you are with in your rights, your not.

You are traceable just by leaving messages like this and don't think for one second that we wont find you.

Unregistered
    First off, Lady Kate, I'll tell you where I live because it will be very difficult for you to trace me through my South African ISP. I live in Harare (which is in Zimbabwe) and here it is not in anyway unethical to kill a stray dog, because the people dont eat it, they'd rather eat the donkeys. Please come and visit me and you'll see how the real world looks like. You think that pets are animals that is cute and cuddly and shouldn't be harmed but I don't see them as real animals. The real animals is the wild ones that live in nature and doesn't eat out of human hands. I only own cats because they still can hunt for food and don't need human help. As for wild packs of dogs running wild through streets and endangering the small starving children, I'll kill them all and the authorities will pay me to do it. The dogs I killed didn't belong to anybody and they where a menace to the community. Maybe in England and America you would live in an world that is perfect and will dare to go outside during the night but here there is no police that will protect you. Do you know what a squatter camp is? By the way I couldn't shoot them in the streets because I might hit someone. The police shoots the dogs and baboons but that is dangerous. Strignien is the poison I used and it kills very humanely. I'm not a monster, don't judge everybody if you live halfway across the world. I'm sorry if I offended you in any way with my previous comment but don't blow a fuse if we do things differently. If it sounds like I discriminate agianst people from other countrys please excuse me. I don't think people from other counrtys are ignorent, I have many American, Brittish and Somalian Friends. I hate people that kill animals for the fun of it. I agree that an owner should be responsible for what their pets do. Please excuse my English.

Unregistered

Certificate

you guys are soo mean and cruel to kill an animal and just becuase a cat bit you does not mean you have to kil it. My cat bites me all the time and i dont wanna kill it do i.

Unregistered
    fine, i dont care if you do kill teb more but you will go to hell and you dont have a right to even live! you f*****g idiot!

Unregistered
    fine, i dont care if you do kill ten more but you will go to hell and you dont have a right to even live! you f*****g idiot!

Unregistered
    sick Motherfuckers i wish you faggets where my neighbors and tried to poison my dog i would fuck your asses up so bad and put you in an instant world of pain bitches. And believe me after multiple tours of battle to Iraq i have learned various ways to do that. Fucking bitches do something to someone that can do something back to you not to some helpless animal that doesnt have a voice and cant fend for themselves.
    SerGeant Fuck YOU
    U.S Marine Corps

Unregistered

silly rabbit

Poison.... spell it correctly if you want others to take you seriously.

Page 2 of 158 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast