Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

View Poll Results: 6CXlAZ

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • tMYYLDrJKiKyros

1 100.00%
  • nQvMhdps

0 0%
Page 158 of 158 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158
Results 1,571 to 1,575 of 1575
    Unregistered
    Youre a dumb peice of close minded, fake, wannabe shit you fucking faggot go fuck yourself. humans are actually real fuck dogs and animals they aren't even aware of their own consciousness and in most religions dont even have souls because they're fucking worthless disgusting peices of shit like you. go fucking kill yourself before your quicken the downfall of humanity like all the other fucks that think like you

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Youre a dumb peice of close minded, fake, wannabe shit you fucking faggot go fuck yourself. humans are actually real fuck dogs and animals they aren't even aware of their own consciousness and in most religions dont even have souls because they're fucking worthless disgusting peices of shit like you. go fucking kill yourself before your quicken the downfall of humanity like all the other fucks that think like you
    Who's this aimed at, mate? All the posts from the last year are in support of eliminating nuisance dogs, and quite rightly too. We feel the same as you do - so why the insults?

Or perhaps I'm feeding a troll...

Unregistered
    Well I just heard some wonderful news. My neighbor who refused to do a thing about his barking dog despite being asked politely and then having the council send him a letter to no avail has just had their child diagnosed with brain cancer!

I know you're thinking that's horrible and I'm a terrible person for taking pleasure from that but the karma is simply delicious.

Unregistered
    no it won't but u will get a award of appreciation from the block cause NORMAL people HATE DAMN DOGS that NEVER SHUT THEIR PIE HOLE and BARK 12 freekin hours a day , all they can give you is about 10 of community service to pick up trash or whatever

Unregistered
    Hey , there dogs are going into his yard I say wait until dog comes over and shoot that a S O B . Or get a hold of it and kill and bury it no one will find it.

Page 158 of 158 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158