Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

View Poll Results: 6CXlAZ

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • tMYYLDrJKiKyros

1 100.00%
  • nQvMhdps

0 0%
Page 156 of 158 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158 LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1575
    Unregistered
    Middle-Way Advocate
    ibuprofen in hotdogs -- 20 must be thrown before the dog eats one, then another 20 before the dog eats another. The dog then won't eat more. It will then bark even louder and more often than before and it will drink more water. But that's all despite a dose 100x what's claimed ot be lethal. Dog survives, owners become crazed and I have to move.
    Karma -- What about killing something out of necessity and self-defense? Killing a neighbor's dog out of anger just doesn't happen. It is simply impossible to kill such an immortal demon beast. If karma actually was real then all the barking dogs and people who keep them would've learned tens of thousands of years ago to shut their beasts up. If Karma was real, people of Subsaharan African ancestry would've evolved a hatred of loud music instead of a love for it and a love of torturing people with it. And if Karma was real, all spirits going over and over into the same animals: dogs, screaming species of birds, noisy crickets, biting mosquitos, bot flies, parasites, etc. would have learned to stop that stuff.

Unregistered 03-25-2015--
    String -- I mentioned this before. Dogs will not touch it. They are extremely picky eaters! Plus some dogs regularly eat string and socks all the time and while uncomfortable, they live; hell, humans too, as many have pica, a mental disease where they eat things like that.
    "Steve Woodhouse pilot dog Daily Mail"

Unregistered 04-26-2015--
    Sounds like a rottweiler.
    "The dog didn't eat the burger" -- Of course not. They're extremely picky eaters. The only thing they eat consistently is if something is almost entirely sugar.

"but the owners found it ... they will have worked out was poison ... somehow they have shut the thing up as they realised that someone is seriously pissed off"
    Usually people who keep such a loud barking dog will refuse to shut it up even after they see this.

"They didn't call the police"
    As far as you know. Maybe you didn't see the police. Maybe they filed a report downtown and the police didn't care.

Unregistered
    "searching "Steve Woodhouse pilot dog Daily Mail""
    It took place in Britain. Britain has a lot of Muslim ghettos. Muslims if they are proper ones do not listen to music and do not have dogs. Muslims have cats. Again, if they're proper ones, but a lot of Muslims there don't realize ISIS is a puppet of Israel and all proper Muslims know ISIS is a puppet of Israel--giving evidence of this would take too many words so you can google it. However for Muslim-only areas, the people still could be noisy screaming and banging--there's a lot of crime in those neighborhoods because the governments are importing only the least successful of them while the wealthy have no reason to leave, so the migrants tend to bring crime with them, a whole lot more than what was in their own country. Still that's a good place to live dog-free without moving to a country that speaks a foreign language. The only other option is if you're really rich, move to a Chinatown since they tend not to have dogs and if they do, they keep them quiet.

I saw a video on YouTube where a pitbull went crazy and attacked people. Eventually it attacked a police officer. The taser did not work on the dog at all and it had bit the officer multiple times. At this point the owners who were videotaping it acted like the dog was so innocent as it mauled people. Then the officer shot it and the owners and their friends went psychotic. This is the dog owner mentality. Unfortunately owning a dog is so common. Police are the only ones that can shoot a dog in self defense in a Western country--everyone else is busted for "cruelty to animals", "firing a weapon in city limits", and "reckless endangerment".

Back to the Steve Woodhouse story, he was busted for "causing unnecessary suffering to an animal resulting in its death". Even if it was completely painless, they would charge him with that! "in a prosecution brought by the RSPCA", those groups do that horrible stuff.

"sentimental dog-lovers who think the guy's worse than Hitler"
    Hitler was the biggest dog lover ever. Hitler was also a big animal rights activist. He actually only hated two groups of people: Jews and Communists, which are related because Marx, Lenin, Trotsky, etc. were of Jewish ancestry. Blacks served in the Third Reich proudly and were treated with respect--just race mixing was forbidden.

Hitler only lost WWII because he tried to take down Communism. He only declared war on Poland, the USSR, and lastly to honor his alliance with Japan who never honored theirs, the USA. Everyone else declared war on him. For a comparison on ethics: Communists murdered a hundred times the civilians in their own forced labor camps (gulags) that Hitler was accused of. Eisenhower forcibly starved 1 million German POWs at the end of WWII. In the 1800s, the only reason any Irish starved during the "Potato Famine" were not for lack of food since they grew things other than potatoes and had about six times enough to feed their population, but because hundreds of a British soldiers came and forcibly robbed the Irish of food. The British historically lied and said it was a natural disaster and then downplayed the number who starved which was actually about 5 million. The British also were sending the Irish to workhouses, which were forced labor camps where they were worked to death until they die. So it's really hypocritical of the British to bash Germans when their ancestors did the same thing to the Irish. Communists also did things like the Holodomor which forcibly starved farmers like what happened to the Irish, but the Holodomor was something like 20 million, though by adding in all the other things Communists did and their gulags it's many times more.

Unregistered
    "Dogs are vermin. They should be exterminated."

This is true. Same with birds that scream really loud all night. Same with mosquitos, bot flies, parasites, etc. And same with people that make laws saying people can't defend themselves from animals.

Unregistered
    I giggle when i hear people get all butt hurt over an animal lol. Listen, just use antifreeze...put a bowl of antifreeze somewhere on your property...take your cats somewhere for a month or two....pay a friend...pay a kennel...whatever...and just wait...let the dogs decide their fate...they come in your yard and drink the antifreeze it isn't on you...they decided it lol. Have fun...<----special place in hell is waiting for me so fuck a stupid ass, barking ass dog. Kill kill kill

Unregistered
    You guys are making this much more complicated than it needs to be.

Forget poisons and buy some 1/2-3/4 sharp nails from your hardware store, now cook some sausages and cut into inch long chunks and insert a few nails into the meat.

Throw those bad boys into the barkers yard and in a couple of days you will have utter silence.

You're welcome.

Unregistered
    Best way to kill a dog? Feed it something laced with foamy detergent. Then call animal control and put on a scared voice while you report a rabid dog.
    Bye bye doggy. Hallo quiet.

Works where I live anyway.

Dogsaredumb
    Smash their heads inwards with a large brick. Break their legs with a baseball bat and smash their heads inwards with a large brick. Do not wear any shoes and stomp on the back of their skulls with the heel of your foot. Use a fishing spear to impaled the animal but not kill it and then disengage it's legs with a hammer after which rag doll it until death. Bash it to death with the ridged end of a crowbar. Use a fishing wire net to capture them and then slowly apply pressure to the net so the dogs gets excruciatingly diced. Push their eyes into their heads with your thumbs and smash their teeth out with a hammer, then break their paws. Use duct tape to extremely tightly tape their jaws shut and watch their mouth fall off from lack of blood and infection. Aggressively stave them to death with a really blunt knife. Spray bleach all over them.

Unregistered
    choke em to death with a rope around their neck, or, use a plastic bag and a hose with Helium over it's head.
    it's not the dog's fault but the owners, you can't kill the owner, so you kill the dog it is the only solution.

Unregistered
    @ 1555/1556:Bloody hell, someone is even more pissed off about barking than I am!

I agree with the posts that point out that it's not that the various methods suggested on this thread don't work, the problem is getting the dog to eat the stuff. I have been woken at 6am every morning (including weekends) by a dog with a massive bark. The sound is percussive and echoes around the neighbourhood, and so jarring that it shakes you up and it's hard to get back to sleep. I would love to take up some of Mr Angry's suggestions, but there's no practical way I can. The owners MUST hear the dog themselves and realise what a pain it is. That's why I haven't spoken to them as they won't understand the problem. Recently I got so fed up that I lobbed a piece of beef studded with nails over the fence. Believe me I know it's a shitty thing to do and I don't feel good about it but hoped that I'd be getting some proper sleep again. But no: the dog didn't eat it.

Most countries now have strict laws about smoking in pubs etc. As a smoker myself I find them inconvenient but I understand it's for the general good and accept them. Why can't we have the same strict laws for dogs?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You people are all sick and should go to h***. Maybe he should poisen your cats instead. You sick f***!
    You're clearly a hater of human kind. You have no right to vote and should eat on the floor with your fellow dogs.

Michael Vick Supporter
    Choke the dog with your bare hands, and feel their life slowly slipping away🖕🏿

Unregistered
    I hate all the people in here whining about how wrong it is to kill an animal... Let me put it this way i have at least 8 dogs in my neighborhood that roam free when they want that use every yard but theirs a a toilet and attack small children. have at least 20 cats that roam free around here doing the same. Yet i am just supposed to let them crap all over my yard and growl and chase my kids in there own yard, Just because you PETA loving, Bestiality committing, IQ lacking,feces eating, morons sit in a drum circle and chant about we just need to love animal, and let them do whatever they want cause it is in their nature.
    Now there where i live the laws are on my side and are supposed to keep the animals form becoming a nuisance, but oops animal enforcement is more interested in giving someone a ticket that let the water bowl run low.
    SO What is a good way till kill off the surplus pet population in my neighborhood so i can actually let my children play outside with out getting bit or covered in crap?

Page 156 of 158 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158 LastLast