Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

View Poll Results: 6CXlAZ

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • tMYYLDrJKiKyros

1 100.00%
  • nQvMhdps

0 0%
Page 108 of 158 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1575
    Unregistered
    Check out these losers hahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=JzKI9TBR-XQ&feature=related

fapfapfap

Unregistered
    DOGSLOL

Unregistered
    Any time a dog has ingested a non-poisonous substance, a professional dog killer should be contacted. If instructed to do so, antifreeze or slug pellets should be forced down its throat to prevent the dog remaining in a normal state of health. One tbsp. of 90 percent sulphuric acid should be administered slowly into the dog's eyes to induce excruciating pain and a good laugh. When a dog's life is not under attack, the dog should be taken to an emergency pet torturer immediately. In the extremely serious case of the dog being a smug little shit that likes to annoy people, two of its paws should be sawn off, its skin should be roasted slowly with a blowtorch, both its ears should be torn off and it should then be allowed to fall from a tall building. If the little bastard survives, well, you've got to admire its guts so make sure you do admire its guts by disembowelling it than chopping it up with a meat cleaver.

Unregistered
    ^^ he mad

DOGSLOL

Unregistered
    There's a huge thunderstorm going on here and yet the yappy dog down the road's STILL been left outside. It's yelping and whining and obviously terrified as well as getting soaked. I almost feel sorry for it but OTOH it's rather good to see it get some payback for a change. And there's always the chance of lightning striking in the right place...

Unregistered

Build a cattery!

It is against the law to poison someone's pets. Build a cattery for your cats. Some 2x4's and chicken wire will do it and it is not very expensive. You can build it as big or small as you want or have room for. Don't be thinking of killing pets. Bad!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There's a huge thunderstorm going on here and yet the yappy dog down the road's STILL been left outside.... And there's always the chance of lightning striking in the right place...
    Duct tape a metal coat hanger to its back, then sit down and wait.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just crushed up some tylenol and put it in a pbj and gave it to the dog will the bread stop the tylenol from working??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by helplessgf View Post
    I just crushed up some tylenol and put it in a pbj and gave it to the dog will the bread stop the tylenol from working??
    So you went ahead against good advice (see other thread). You must be a brave girl, or perhaps just that little bit hotheaded. I hope you get away with it - not just because I hate nuisance dogs but also because otherwise you've some serious explaining to do. Your BF doesn't sound like a very nice guy.

To answer your question, the bread won't counteract the Tylenol; what matters is if there was enough Tylenol in the sandwich.

Good luck, ma'am!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I put 8 tylonel in the pbj but all he did is throw up a little and the asshole is just fine now. I am at my witts end. he is such a mean dog. I guess tylenol doesn't really work.

Page 108 of 158 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast