I'm 15 right now and I'm a boy. I can't tell if I'm gay, bi, or straight. Here are some info to help you tell me:

- I feel aroused by men

- BUT, I never want to marry a man or have a relationship with a man.

- In fact, I actually want to marry a woman and have children when I grow up.

- I really want to marry a woman because I want to love a woman, not a man. I want to care for a woman and love her, but I dont for a man.

- But I don't really get aroused by woman.

- I sometimes act a bit gay, so I try to act as straight as possible. This is not to fit in, at least i don't think it is.

- I just DON'T want to act or be gay if I am.

- Now I'm pretty much very straight the way I act and everything. I watch and think every move I do so I don't act gay. Again, this is because I deep inside, don't want to be gay or act gay, if I am.

- As I said earlier, I actually want to have a relationship, date, marry, and love a woman. And even have children.

- I don't like shopping, especially for clothes and fashion.

Maybe I'm just sexually gay, but mentally straight maybe, i dont know. Cause I feel aroused by a man, but I don't want to have sex with them, I find that just sick. But I don't get very aroused by woman, maybe a little.

I don't really like gay people, espeacially gay guys, It freaks me out and disgust me. I don't get aroused by hot gay acting guys, only manly straight guys.

I'm very confused. Thank you.

also, I like doing manly things and sport. I hate slow moving broing sport like curling. I like rough and competitive games and stuff.

I actually do really want a girlfriend. I want to love and care for her. I like to do things for girls, I feel good like I'm their super hero.

I dont feel like this for a man.
I actually do really want a girlfriend. I want to love and care for her. I like to do things for girls, I feel good like I'm their super hero.

I dont feel like this for a man.
I'm a christian too. So I'm not allowed to do any homosexual acts.

Even if I wasn't christion I wouldn't do any homo act. I just like fantisizing.

And to say it now, I would never have a relationship with a man, even I do turn out gay. Its just sick and so unconfortable. Its just how I feel, not denial.
I actually don't like acting like it.