Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Family members addicted to unhealthy foods, help..?

So I'm living with a bunch of fatties. All they ever buy is unhealthy foods, when I want something to eat there is NOTHING. I'm forced to either eat some gross pizza, Chinese take-out, etc., or starve! I'm trying my hardest to stay healthy, but it's not going so well.

I'm getting deep into sports, and need to start weight/cardio training, but there's no way I'll be able to accomplish it with the type of foods the family buys. It's time for change!

It's time for me to cut into my own funds and go shopping! I live in a very very small town, so I was wondering if anyone could give me a sort of "shopping list" or general ideas/tips on what sort of healthy foods I could buy at a local Co-op.

(Yes, I live in a small Saskatchewan town where the largest store is the Co-op )

Oh and also, if you have any tips on any type of effective diet for a starter in weight/cardio. please share!

Thanks, Paul.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there it is well publicised that diets are not worth the paper they're written on. I suggest that you mosey on down to http://www.loseload.com its an awesome site with great free, sound advice. I lost 10 pounds in six weeks by following their tips