MIDI set-up.? I recently invested in some home recording gear, and I'm frustrated because I haven't been able to get MIDI working. I'm pretty much a noob to all this stuff... but I'm hoping someone can tell me what the problem is. First off, my recording interface is Presonus Firestudio Tube. I'm using Cubase LE4, and my MIDI input device is a Casio keyboard that I bought used off of a friend of mine. I have the MIDI cables running from the ins and outs of the keyboard and recording interface properly, yet I cannot for the life of me get Cubase to pick up anything when I try to record MIDI. Because I'm new to this I don't know enough to know what it is I'm doing wrong. Am I lacking some other hardware that I need? Is there some sort of MIDI software I have to have aside from Cubase? Is there some sort of MIDI installation disc that is supposed to come with the keyboard (mind you I bought this used and didn't get one). I'm dying to get this fixed but it's hard to fix a problem when you don't know what the problem is.