Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Unregistered
    close itunes then reopen it

thats what i did when i had the same problem

Unregistered
    ok so i only read the first but only a little bit.....
    you can add them to the Automatically Add To iTunes folder in
    My Music-iTunes-iTunes Music-...^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

^.^ hope this helps...

Unregistered

Check2

the same thing happened to me. you have to click file and then add file. then you have to click the file you want

Unregistered
    Got to say the "buy it legally" argument is moot, I download plenty of songs legally off of Amazon and I still can't drag and drop them onto my ipod anymore. Anyone have advice worth mentioning?

Unregistered
    APPLE NEEDS TO FUCKING REALIZE THAT NO ONE WANTS TO BUY FUCKING MUSIC WHEN YOU CAN JUST DOWNLOAD IT OFF OF FROSTWIRE OR LIMEWIRE. FUCK YOU APPLE I FUCKING HATE YOU FUCKERS WITH A PASSION

Unregistered

sucks!!!

i try to get music from my itunes to other folders and the crap doesn't let me do that... it's my music i should do what i want with it!!! legal or not, we will get in trouble not Apple!!!

Unregistered
    im having the exact same problem. i download my songs from mp3 rocket after transferring all my purchased songs into an itunes on my new laptop. the mp3 rocket songs are under the shared file on itunes, yet they wont sync to my ipod except for maybe 4 or 5 of them. i tried setting itunes as my default player to see if that would let me drag & drop so that i can sync these songs, but its still not working. i do think it is simply itunes trying to reduce illegal downloads, but there must be a way around it.

Unregistered
    was just fiddling around, turns out if you copy (from explorer) and paste into the music section of itunes it works (at least when ignoring the itunes music library). Not sure why'd they'd get rid of the drag and drop tho, pretty stupid.

Unregistered
    just to follow up the last post, thats pasting with CTRL+v while the music area is selected in itunes.

Unregistered
    I had the same problem. The solution is that you have to put the default player as Itunes. Then when you download your songs just PLAY them. Itunes will AUTOMATICALLY open.. And the song will be there.. This worked for me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast