its like this. my moms parents are 87 (grandma) and 97 (grandpa).. grandpa has severe alzheimers. grandma has always been a complaining, self centered, mean old lady diagnosed as a narcissist. mom lives abroad and i'm married and live near my uncles house. (mom's brothers house).. moms parents live at mom's brothers house now for the last 2 yrs. my mom expects me to go and meet them every week. i tried my best for the last 2 yrs. went to meet them every week or two. brought their favorite snacks, chips and biscuits for them. but lately for the last year or so, my uncles wife (who is definitely sick and tired of my grand parents) has become very bitchy with me. every time i go there, she says mean things about me. makes me feel like shit, calls me a liar etc. and i end up coming back home angry and upset for days to follow. more over, my granny has become so bitter and old that she doesn;t recognize me sometimes. treats me like a maid sometimes. says mean stuff. forgets that i came to meet her before and keeps complaining that i don't come to meet her enough. she never calls me or comes over to my place so my hubby is always saying when my uncle aunt and grand parents have only come to our home once in 4 yrs, why do we go to their place twice a month or more?? i've ran out of reasons. i'm sick and tired. i just meet them now for my moms sake. but whenever my mom calls my granny up, granny tells her i haven't been visiting her hence causing my mom to call me and yell at me. what should i do?? i dread going to my uncles home now?? sometimes i think i should pick my grandparents up on weekends and bring them over to spend the day but they are both very demanding and require so many comforts that my house lacks.

i feel like praying sometimes that God would just take them now. am i a bad person for thinking this way?