Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    u guys have no imagination i was makin all that shit when i was 11 and first started just trying shit out . im 22 now and guess what u are missin out on alotof better ways to get high!! have fun goin old school
    dick

Unregistered

Magician

u guys have no imagination i was makin all that shit when i was 11 and first started just trying shit out . im 22 now and guess what u are missin out on alotof better ways to get high!! have fun goin old school

dude stfu seriously......u think u sound bad ass cause u have been smoking since u were 11.....no thats sad that u started so early.....u had no child hood............u can have plenty of fun smoking out of something normal like a bong.... dude as far as im concerned and prob other people on here getting high is getting high...your no badd ass cause u started at 11

Unregistered
    Take a light bulb, cut the tip of the metal part off, break out the thing that makes light, clean it, and take a bottle cap, cut two holes in it and stick to straws in them. Put weed in the bulb, screw the cap on and appy heat to the bottom of the bulb where the weed is. Nice and easy home made vaporizer

Unregistered
    this is just more of a funny way to blaze wen i was younger i used to smoke outta homemade lego pipes

SmokeyMcPot.
    Nah. You guys gotta try makin a multi-chambered bong. They're frickin sick. Biggest I made was 8. Straight to the dome!

Jeezzaz
    There is this drink in South America called Mate (pronounced ma-tay) they use a straw (bombilla) which has little holes in the area that the Mate is drunken from. I recommend looking it up in Google. Anyway, I discovered this when I was there on exchange. You put a little on the end, cover up the other side and smoke like a pipe. Got me fucking ripped every time i used it!!!

Unregistered

pliers pipe

take a pair of pliers, tape the non grip side closed. theres should be a little circle thingy on the pliers, thats where u put ur weed, then light it, and suck on the closed taped part, have fun boyzz

Unregistered
    try taking a papertowel roll, cover it in ductape and cutting a slit in the end. put about 8 blunts in the slit then make it airtight with ductape. light up and have fun. btw the point of this is to make it look like a hatchet

TheCurious_420

Gun CraZZzy SHiiit!!!!

the weirdest things ive smoked out of are a base ball bat, a wine bottle, an orange, a patato, a socket, a lightbulb, & i cantttt really think of anything else caus im really fukkin hiiighh LMFAO!!XD but ive made alot of wierd shit to smoke out of. lol(X

Peace(X

TheCurious_420

Bomb Da_Bomb! lollll(;

i knew a kid that was smokin since he was 5 and slinging at 7 and he'd beattt tht ass!!!!
    he was a savege little fukkk. still is lol(X

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast