Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I will buy a gun in florida but I'm not going 2 get the ccw license. what is...

...lawfull while I'm in my car? Please I need a gun like glock 19 but safer. give me the tip. which?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hammer is a bit off. The gun and ammo must be in two different areas. Don't get caught carrying a loaded gun in your vehicle.

Downloads
    Uploads
    its only a crime if u get caught but its concealed so who will know

Downloads
    Uploads
    Carrying or transporting a firearm in your car is still considered concealed. You can't see it, and you have access to it even if it is loaded or unloaded. Everyone would just use the excuse that they're just going to the firing range or oh I forgot it was in there, you're still going to jail. You need to apply for a concealed carry permit. Otherwise, it is a Felony to to be carrying a firearm without a license. You'll only be able to posses a firearm inside your house or place of residence, or if you own your own busines. Carrying it on your person or in a vehicle is big trouble city for ya.

As far as Glocks go, they are over rated and not safe at all, junk,they don't have a safe to them except for a silly double trigger plus they are top heavy, Glocks have been around since the 70's and had a come back in the past few years. They sucked back when and they still suck now. There are far better shooters out there than a Glock, Such as a Beretta 92 FS, SigSauer 229, HK USP, Kimbers, or a S&W or Taurus.38 snub nose which are nice and light that can be carried in your pocket loaded, unlike the dangerous Glocks.