Okay so I met this boy 8 months aho & the moment we talked we bonded & we grew close; we would flirt constantly & i mean constantly he would always talk to me & everything BUT, while we did this he always had girlfriends [now i didn't care that he was taken because we were just REALLY FLIRTY friends like friends with benefits] Well anyways we always flirted and he would get jealous when i brought my boyfriends up or guys that i thought were cute. We had a really good relationship [one that girls hated on ] (he was really FINE) <--not bragging lol
well i was told that he told his girlfriend something about me (she didn't like me) SO; i of course confronted him about it and i told him i no longer wanted to speak to him ever again because i just didnt want him in my life no longer
but he said it was because he didnt want to ruin a relationship with his girlfriend; either way i never talked him again & now i see him and i want to speak to him but i cant because his girlfriend just looks at me
[they had a fight about me]

how do i get to talk to him or come up with a plan to talk to him?