how to advertise my internet business with no money?

KissMe

Aug 31, 2008
I started an online business www.ladiesroomonline.com which sells products from high end manufacturers such as Kama Sutra, Doc Johnson and many more but I cannot seem to market my business to get the views that I need. Does anyone know how I can advertise my business on the internet for little to no money seeing that I am just starting out.
I have already joined network events but its not helping.

i would say just send emails to people about it and then have them send to there friends and family then eventually it will get around

hpoe that helps

Marketing/Promoting is very important for any business...it gives the business a recognition.Online marketing is heeding its way in a faster pace when compared to traditional marketing.I think this is due to the increase usage of internet among people.Also this type of marketing is simple,cost effective, reach a larger crowd instantly and even the results can be traced back using tools.Internet marketing involves E-mail marketing,SEO,article/blog submission,rewards or discounts through their website,online advertisements etc.There are providers like Tucktail.com where they provide this email marketing service,SEO techniques to improve the business.

I agree with the others, you can always try basic online marketing by any social media platforms. There are also basic SEO tutorial that can teach you how to make your internet business leverage and get leads among the others online.

Back