title is in my name; I need it back? Need help from attorney or some1; I bought my wife a car 3 years ago; the title is in my name; I need it back?
I just talked to a police officer he said if i repo the car they can sue me because there is nothing in writing and even though the car was in my name; she can make some case that it is her car; even though the car is in my name on the title; i paid 20k for the car; i want it back; i dont want to hire a lawyer because i dont have the money; i want to repo the car but the cop says she can sue me saying something I dont know; she is my exwife; and during those times after I bought the car I still paid child support on top of all of that; I was being a nice guy; now i am going thru a financial problem and I need the car that I own and she wont give it back; what can i do; i need to know what recourse do I have; any help would be appreciated; thanks in advance

i forgot to say it is my exwife; i did it when i was doing good financialy; i still paid twice the child support even when i bought the car; i am the good guy; she is being a total #$%$# about it; my brother killed himself and she told him when i told her not to; she cares about herself and only herself