Dateline's To Catch a Predator?

UnknownX

Jun 9, 2008
Alright explain this,

When "Perverted Justice" sends its volunteers to sit in a chat room in order to pose as bait; I understand that the majority of them eventually initiate Yahoo! Messenger conversations.

I believe that they don't sit in yahoo chatrooms, because most of Yahoo! chat rooms have been abandoned due to the spam overage that is excessively experienced.

I also understand that several fake MySpace profiles are formed, and that is another way the pervs are drawn in.

So if the Yahoo! chat rooms aren't utilized, what other chatrooms could perverted justice use? And it seems kind of weird all of the guys have Yahoo! Screen names, and not AIM, ICQ, or MSN screen names.

Someone explain?
ok Caripsey we don't need your blasphemy

you must be on some pervert shit. chill out mane leave them kids alone hahalolol you gonna get caught. i mean come on man you actually sat here for like 20 mins thinking of a way to ask this question without looking like a pervert. hahahalololol yo you a funny dude.

i know huh. you would think they would be at least msn screen names. i guess that's too close to home though. haha.

Back