When will Avatar book 3 chapter 13 air?

M

max s

Finally ep 12 has been aired.
Does anyone know when episode 13 will be aired or what it will be called?

Finally ep 12 has been aired.
Does anyone know when episode 13 will be aired or what it will be called?
For book 3 I think that Zuko's grandfather might help the avatar train his fire bending so that he can get Zuko back. I also think that even though aang isn't able to go in to the avatar state because of his feeling for Katara, he will be able to reach the avatar state using his own methods while getting closer to aang.

So do you have any other suggestions on what might happen?

For book 3 I think that Zuko's grandfather might help the avatar train his fire bending so that he can get Zuko back. I also think that even though aang isn't able to go in to the avatar state because of his feeling for Katara, he will be able to reach the avatar state using his own methods while getting closer to aang.

So do you have any other suggestions on what might happen?
Zuko's grandpa is dead. For like, eight years now. Anyways, theories:
-Azula somehow ruins the eclipse plan.
-The Southern Water Tribe returns to it's former glory.
-Iroh teaches Aang firebending after being broke out (he was captured in The Crossroads of Destiny).
-The fate of Suki is found out.
-The fate of Long Feng is found out.
-THE RETURN OF THE NORTH POLE!
-Regaining Ba Sing Se.

Zuko's grandpa is dead. For like, eight years now. Anyways, theories:
-Azula somehow ruins the eclipse plan.
-The Southern Water Tribe returns to it's former glory.
-Iroh teaches Aang firebending after being broke out (he was captured in The Crossroads of Destiny).
-The fate of Suki is found out.
-The fate of Long Feng is found out.
-THE RETURN OF THE NORTH POLE!
-Regaining Ba Sing Se.
Are you talking about Iroh, Zuko's uncle?
Because Zuko's grandfather died, I think his sister Azula was the reason Zuko's grandfather died, so that her father could be the Fire lord quicker.

But that's just what I think ;)
I wonder what happened to Suki?!
Last we saw of her she and the other kyoshi warriors was in battle with Azula and her gang. Azula better not have hurt her! T_T
Sokka already lost his Mother and another girl he liked from the North pole. I don't want to see him dissapointed and sad again :(

Anyways I'm eager to see the season 3 or as it's known in the Avatar ways Book 3: Fire

Yay :D

I think we will be able to watch season 3 sometime in fall =)
I cand wait! =D

Are you talking about Iroh, Zuko's uncle?
Because Zuko's grandfather died, I think his sister Azula was the reason Zuko's grandfather died, so that her father could be the Fire lord quicker.

But that's just what I think ;)
I wonder what happened to Suki?!
Last we saw of her she and the other kyoshi warriors was in battle with Azula and her gang. Azula better not have hurt her! T_T
Sokka already lost his Mother and another girl he liked from the North pole. I don't want to see him dissapointed and sad again :(

Anyways I'm eager to see the season 3 or as it's known in the Avatar ways Book 3: Fire

Yay :D

I think we will be able to watch season 3 sometime in fall =)
I cand wait! =D
I think that Aang will gather the water tribe and some earth kingdom people who are not captured and lead a rebellion to take back Ba sing sa and Omashu, and any other cities. And his romance for Katara will increase and sooner or later she'll find out that she likes Aang.

Back