Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

My ENV2 won't charge can you help me?

So I don't think it's the charger I think I rammed my charger too hard into the part that charges and I don't know what to do. How do I know if it's the phone or the charger ? And also I want to take it to a verizon store but are the opened on sundays?

Unregistered
    i have an env2 and it won't charge either. i went to verizon and bought a new charger, and it still doesn't work. so its apparently the phone

Unregistered
    AHHHHHHHHHH! i am so mad because my phone wont charge an i have tried the same thing (getting a new charger) and it wont work i tried changing batteries with my brother too and nothing will work!

Unregistered

Uggghhhhhhh

mine too its gay. i have to like hold it in for it to charge and i myself have tried 3 chargers and nothing so its the phone. does you guys buttons on the front work cause mine dont at all and my phone wont stay charged

Unregistered
    my env2 wasn't charging either i had to wrap the charger around the phone for it to work, so i went out and got a new charger and it works fine. but now when i press on the battery just a little bit it just dies. definetly getting a new different phone. env2's are bad

Unregistered

envs

My env2 the front keys dont work
    the phone wont charge
    and a couple days bf it didng charge it didng hold a charge for very long
    and i went to verizion today. and there bitches.
    Env2's Sucks.

Unregistered

env2

there's nothing you can do you have to replace it. the charging port is broken. mines wont charge either. oh and the OK button on the front wont work .

Unregistered
    good phone except for the fact the front buttons dont work and the sob wont charge!!!

Unregistered
    its a software issue you need a new phone

Unregistered
    Yes, all of the above as occurred for me also. First, "ok" button quit working so i was unable to send messages on outside.Then the "ok" button on the inside quit working whenever it decides to so I was unable to text. Then when I tried calling people it goes quiet so I can hear nothing. Then I had to hold the charger in it to make it charge and obviously didn't last very long, only sometimes would it charge. Now, The daggone phone will not charge or turn on. THis is my second env2 because I had to trade in my old one cause that one sucked as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast