Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    AHHHHHHHHHH! i am so mad because my phone wont charge an i have tried the same thing (getting a new charger) and it wont work i tried changing batteries with my brother too and nothing will work!
    My charge port broke very easily; that's why my env2 won't work...but perhaps there's an accumulation of dust between the battery and the phone. What might be the problem is that dust/debris is cutting off the connection of the battery to the phone. (This might be the case if you tried your brother's charged battery on your phone and it still didn't turn on)

Unregistered

Battery chargin tip

Try buying one of those charging pads that charge mulitple devices without using the port. Expensive yes but cheaper than buying a new phone at full retail.

Unregistered
    these phones suck what dbag decided to sell these to people? it shuts off randomly, lights up out of nowhere, none of the front buttons work, it won't charge, the screen cracked inside and is now completely white, i want to throw it at my wall

Unregistered
    my inside screen broke i dropped it once. I payed 50 for a new one i had insurance. well now my second one wont charge. i had a charger worked fine then my dog ate it got a second one then it worked for like a day stopped working was going to return that then my fucking dog ate that one too. on my fourth one works for two days then it dies.. arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg I HATE LG samsung has never gave me problems and it was with at&t and dumb verizon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12