SHATTERED GLASS-- This shattered glass i walk on was once a window. this darkened room i'm in was once lit. This tainted mind i use was once untouched. When you escape a tragic moment, you never escape whole. the pieces of your life are lost in those moments, and pieces are only good as a whole. sometimes you don't escape those tragic moments and you lose yourself.

DISTORTED LOVE-- i wish i didn't love you so i wouldn't care to hurt you. i wish i didn't need you so i could watch you walk away. your a part of me i cant let go. if you love me break this curse you hold on me. if you love me let me go, turn your back and walk away. i cant bare the pain i bring you. i don't deserve to have you.

SILENT REMEDY-- save those words, save your breath and hold me. don't let go. let the moments pass by. close your eyes, and press your lips against mine. forget the pains of the world. i'll keep you safe when your with me.

which one is better? feel free to make changes or give me advise. i dont write much