Ghost Love Score - Full Score Sheet Music?

Aika

Aug 29, 2008
Hey everyone.

I was wondering if anyone had a copy, or knew where I could get a copy of the score for Ghost Love Score. I have a few versions of the music for piano/vocals, but that's not what I'm looking for. I'd like the FULL score; that includes the entire orchestra and band, drums, guitars, bass, and choir/vocals. I'm trying to find the sheet music so that my school's choirs, bands and orchestras can prepare and perform it, since it would be amazing. I've already talked to my orchestra director, and she said that she'd consider it, and to bring in any ideas I had.

If anyone knows where I can find the score for this amazing work, I would be most grateful.

Thanks!
~Aika

Ghost Love Score

Hey everyone.

I was wondering if anyone had a copy, or knew where I could get a copy of the score for Ghost Love Score. I have a few versions of the music for piano/vocals, but that's not what I'm looking for. I'd like the FULL score; that includes the entire orchestra and band, drums, guitars, bass, and choir/vocals. I'm trying to find the sheet music so that my school's choirs, bands and orchestras can prepare and perform it, since it would be amazing. I've already talked to my orchestra director, and she said that she'd consider it, and to bring in any ideas I had.

If anyone knows where I can find the score for this amazing work, I would be most grateful.

Thanks!
~Aika
[Nightwish] Ghost Love Score MIDI - MP3 - Karaoke - Sheet Music - Video • HamieNET.com

This link's ok,although I am not fully convinced I've looked at it... but hey, you could try it

Back