Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    After 3 months it started pocket dialing with key guard on. Tried locking it and it still dials calls! Lock does nothing!

Unregistered
    There is a software upgrade out for the ENVY 2. Go to the Verizon store and ask for the 6.0 software. It will make it necessary to hit OK and then CLEAR in that order to unlock the phone from the outside, thus stopping those annoying redials. The software fixes other bugs also.

Unregistered
    The sound quality on this phone is horrible. I have only had issues with it calling out randomly once and luckily i happened to have called my boyfriend last so no big deal. Sometimes when making calls the person can hear me sometimes they cant. Other times i can hear them then some calls i cant hear them. This phone is great for texting with but if you ever talk on it i would recommend you getting a different phone. I have had mine for about 4 months now and the problems stated with my very first phone call.

Unregistered

envy2 internal speakers

i love my envy2. it is one of the first phones that i have really liked in a while. but with every positive there are negatives. the vibrate is soft and is pretty much useless, compared to their earlier models. also a week after having it i was very careful with everywhere i put my phone. it went from my night stand where it charged to my pocket for the day. after a few days i noticed that the water sensor on the phone and the battery was both red/pink striped. what is the point in having a phone when they wont cover water damage and it never came in contact with water... maybe just the everyday moisture. and just recentaly my "ok" button on the front doesnt work and neither does the "0". then a few days later they start working again. now just three days ago my internal speakers stopped working. ringtones, txt reminders, and any music that i dont feel like using the bluetooth for wont work. so im stuck with this useless phone with a lame ass vibrate with no sound. my external speaker still works so i can talk to ppl. but none the less. o but great news i started charging my phone this morning and when i unplug it my speakers start working... praise jesus... o but what gets better is before when i layed down earlier today i threw it on the charger cuz i lost a bar or so. and now it is back to its worthless self.

now dont get me wrong i love this phone but i dont think it is really worth all the hassle for this shit... if anyone could help me with the speaker problem i should be fine.

if u want free ringtones... phonezoo dot com

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Pastinky View Post
    My daughter has the LG enV2 and loves it! She got it the first day it came out on 04/30/08. She is an expert at texting both with the front keypad as well as when you open it and use the qwerty keyboard! Several of her friends got the same phone after seeing hers and playing with hers and they all love it. It is not too big and fits nice and snug in her front jean pocket which is what she likes. It's about the size of the Motorola Razr V3m from Verizon.

She has V-Cast so she uses the internet all the time on it and doesn't have a problem logging onto her favorite website....myspace.

Good luck!
    would it be a good phone for my 10 year old daughter

Unregistered
    It's a wonderful phone! More so trust worthy than a blackberry curve or Storm ever thought about being!

Unregistered

Mobilephone1 enV problems

I have had my EnV for about a year now and some of the keys on the outside of my phone will randomly stop working. It is usually the up arrow, ok button, and the 4, 5, and 6 keys. Some days I can't do anything using the outside of my phone at all. I am definitely looking in to getting another phone... and SOON!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12