Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

<Road Cycling> Would you sell your Mercedes for cash to buy a $7,000 road bike?

How much are you willing to spend for that perfect bicycle? If I was a millionaire I would definitely have 5 or 6 different road bikes with ,000 wheels on every one of them. If I had a million dollars I would gladly sign a check for ,000 to get that perfect bike that weighs under 14lbs (I know its under the UCI limit but thats okay I'm not a pro) with Dura-Ace or SRAM RED or CAMPY RECORD. Get a few RAPHA jerseys and shorts. I dream about making enough money to enjoy the finer machines on two wheels. So how much are you willing to spend on a bike? And how far would you go to get that bike?

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's all well and good to have a good bike, but if you can' ride it well you will look like a tard.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well i have a full carbonfibre velodrome bike that is worth $13,000 so i have basically reached my limit. Unless you are going to use your bike for racing i wouldn't worry about how much it was worth or how many gadgets it has, as long as you like it and it works for you.
    From supermarket bikes to bikes made to suit your needs all will work as long as as you look after them.