Recommend a smartphone?

The first smartphone I had was the original BlackJack. It was my favorite, favorite phone. But then I gave in and got the new iPhone last summer. When the iPhone started bugging out all the time, I tried to go back to my BlackJack but it was stolen from my car! I was so mad. Then I got the BlackBerry Pearl.. yes, it is a lot extra in plan price, but it is so worth it. If you need your email with you constantly, its definitely for you. It also has a pretty good Facebook application if you're like the rest of the world and pretty addicted. Decent camera, video, etc. It also has BlackBerry Messenger (aka bbm) so if you have other friends with this phone, its so easy to get in touch with them. You'll get addicted fast. The iPhone is definitely expensive, too. While it does many cool things, I have had some serious issues with it. Its newest thing is to just never ring or receive phone calls. I know 5 other people with this problem. I'm going back to BlackBerry when the Bold comes out in September.
Smartphones are so worth it! You have everything you need right at your fingertips!

Get the Blackberry Curve with T-mobile. I have it & it rocks. Full data/internet is only $20 a month. It is also the 2nd best smart phone on the market. Click the link to view the best smart phones.

Back