Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Unregistered
    I'm having the same problem, my iPhone 3G can connect to the wi-fi when it is available, but when there is no wi-fi available, i can't connect to the internet.

Pimmie
    : Iphone cannot connect to internet over cellular network.
    01-Jul-2009 07:00 (in response to Alorain)
    Yeah, Hi everyone,
    I had this problem on my Iphone (3G pay and Go, on vodafone UK), after letting a friend whose Iphone broke test his SIM card in it. I found this to be a perfect solution:
    .Go to settings==>reset==>reset network settings. Then your phone restarts, then when it has finished go to: settings==>network==>cellular data==> Now change the APN to pp.vodafone.co.uk and it should all work.*
    Good Luck
    n.b. this only works on*

Unregistered

Heart New Iphone cannot connect to internet

Iphone cannot connect to internet
    Yeah, Hi everyone,
    I had this problem on my Iphone (3Gs pay and Go, on vodafone UK), after letting a friend whose Iphone broke test his SIM card in it. I found this to be a perfect solution:
    .Go to settings==>reset==>reset network settings. Then your phone restarts, then when it has finished go to: settings==>network==>cellular data==> Now change the APN to pp.vodafone.co.uk and it should all work.*
    Good Luck xx

Unregistered
    .thats also my problem i cant connect to internet,when i try to connect in the internet it says"cellular data cant connect"why?? i reset the settings already

Unregistered
    my iphone wont let me connect to wifi at all. i have done factory reset with no backup ive turned it off holding the two buttons until the apple appears. ive even reset the network settings after all of that. even wifi connections that are free and do not have a password wont let me connect.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123